• Every new admission to IIBM, after the completion of formalities related with the admission procedure, receives the admission confirmation letter along with the payment receipt, fee payment schedule and online learning material of semester I. Please note that the ID card will be sent after one month of the Confirmation letter of admission.
• In case of incomplete admission procedure, a provisional admission letter loaded with study material will be sent to the student, mentioning the areas in which the fulfillments are required. One has to comply with, for such kind of deficiencies and need to submit those within the specified date limit, in order to upgrade oneself to the confirmed Student of IIBM India.
• Students must pen down their FULL NAME and the unique REGISTRATION NUMBER allotted to them, at the back of their documents/financial instrument, supposed to be submitted at IIBM office. IIBM will not entertain the admission in case of any falsification found related with the documents.
• Students are required to provide correct e-mail address so as to ease correspondence with IIBM.
• Students should always send acknowledgement mails to the Institute in revert.
• Students having Provisional admission will not be allowed to appear for exams in the event of admission cancellation by IIBM.
• Students in final year of graduation will have to submit their final year mark sheet, as early as possible.
• Students opting for installment fee structure are required to write their complete name, address & registration no. behind all DD’s/cheque’s and related documents sent to IIBM.
• Students are instructed not to submit any original documents/certificates to IIBM. IIBM will not be responsible for return/loss of such original documents/certificates.
• Any excess payment made to IIBM without IIBM’s notification is non-refundable.
• Students are required to inform institute/administrator in writing, for any change in address. The institute would not be responsible for loss of study material or other documents couriered on the specified address at the time of admission. So it is recommended to pay more attention to address mentioned for correspondence.
• All admission related queries (i.e. queries for confirmed/provisional admission, ID Card) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
• All fee related queries should be sent to email@example.com
• Fill in the Application Form only if you are eligible for admission to our programme.
• If you have appeared in a qualifying examination and the result thereof is awaited, you can apply provisionally to go through admission process at your own risk.
• The Application Form has to be filled in your own handwriting in black/blue ink.
• The instructions in the Application Form are self-explanatory. Please follow them strictly. If any query then mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• It is mandatory to provide your email address (clearly) as it will be used by the Institute for further communication.
• Please attach self attested copies of your mark sheets/testimonials with the Application Form. At this stage do not send any original document. Anything submitted will not be returned.
• Mark sheets of Board/University submitted with the application form will be considered for all further procedures.
• It may be noted that no request for change in the particulars filled in the Application Form by you will be entertained under any circumstances.
Duly filled Application Form together with self attested copies of mark sheets/testimonials should be submitted/sent at the Main campus address Incomplete Form or form with missing Annexure, photocopies of mark sheets, will be rejected. No addition subsequently will be allowed and a new Form has to be submitted in this case. The Form cost will not be refunded for any reason whatsoever.
For Confirmation of Admission, students must submit following documents:
• A Self Attested Copy of Graduation/Diploma/10+2 certificates.
• In case of final year students: Attested copies of the mark sheets of all the previous years has to be submitted.
• 4 Passport sized colored good resolution photographs.
• For NRIs, VISA copy will be required for address verification.
• Apart from above mentioning, it will be good to have Experience Certificate, if any.
Important: In case of any deficiency, only provisional admission letter will be issued. Once all the specified document(s) is/are submitted, confirmation letter will be issued.
1. Program fee can be paid through Cheque/Demand Draft/Credit Card/Direct Transfer.1. Program fee can be paid through Cheque/Demand Draft/Credit Card/Direct Transfer.
2. Cheque/Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “IIBM Institute of Business Management” payable at Meerut/New Delhi.*
3. For Online Transaction, Our Bank Details are:
Account Holder Name: “IIBM Institute of Business Management”
Account No : 10053692143
Account Name: Saving Account
Bank Name & Address: IDFC First Bank, Meerut Branch, Meerut 250001, Universal Code – (Ground Floor Chambers, C-32, G-Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai 400051)
IFSC Code: IDFB0040101
4. For Credit-Card payment:
Step 1: Visit our website www.iibmindia.in/www.iibmsixsigma.com and click on Pay Online option.
Step 2: Fill the form with necessary details required relating to Credit-Card and submit the form.
5. Students should retain the copy of each Cheque/Demand Draft sent to (IIBM).
6. For Direct Transfer, it is MANDATORY to forward the scan copy of the Receipt to Institute.
7. In case if you don’t forward the scan copy of Receipt, it would be difficult to trace the amount and would go directly to the suspense account.
8. If cheque is bounced/dishonored, students are asked to draw Demand Draft for next Installment. Cheque will be not acceptable for next Installment and students would be charged.
* If you are enrolling Six Sigma Quality Course or in Certification Program then, you are required to draft the Cheque/DD in favor of “ICR India Certifications Pvt. Ltd.” payable at Meerut/New Delhi.
9. In case of non traceability of the Cheque/Demand Draft, the candidate who is not able to produce photo copy of Cheque/ Demand Draft would be liable to bear expenses.
10. Queries related to program fee, payment due to incorrect registration number/Name/Program, etc. will not be entertained.
11. Cash payment through Post/Courier is highly prohibited.
Payment of Additional Specialization, Other Fees, Late Fees
Additional Specialization, Other fee, late fee, may be paid through Cheque/Demand Draft/Credit Card/Direct Transfer.Cheque/Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “IIBM Institute of Business Management” payable at Meerut/New Delhi.
Students are required to write their name, registration number and type of fees remitted (additional Specialization, other fee, late fee, etc.) on the reverse side of Demand Draft/Cheque and retains a photocopy of the Demand draft/Cheque for the future reference. Student must clearly mention the type of fees being remitted.
Important: A written Application for requesting the additional specialization, other fee, Late Fee should be attached with the Cheque/Demand Draft for reference.
S.No. Fee Type Amount to be Paid
1. Charges for late submission of fees/installment 500/-
2. For Additional Specialization (applicable for single specialization courses) 4000/- Per specialization
3. Exam fee (Students should refer to the examination fee note in the brochure) 250/- Per subject
4. For Change in Course/Program Difference between Course Fees Amount + ` 3000/-
5. For Change in specialization/Elective 1000/-
6. For issuing of new books, in case lost 500/- Per book
7. For issuing of new examination paper booklet, in case lost 500/- Per semester
8. Re-submission of Examination Paper 250/- Per examination paper (Failed paper & Not attempted paper)
9. Duplicate ID Card 250/-
10. Re-evaluation of Answer sheets 1000/- Per subject
11. Recruitment Support 10,000/-
12. Duplicate Mark sheet 500/-
13. Duplicate Certificate 1000/-
14. Service Tax 12.36% on total fee
15. Re-registration 5000/-
16. Shipping Charges 8000/- Per semester for Outside India
Study Material Dispatch Learning Material will be dispatched to the students Semester wise with subject to their admission status and program fee payment of the respective program. Students are requested to inform IIBM in case of any change in their communication address. IIBM will not be responsible for delay/non-receipt/loss of Learning Material in transit.
Disclaimer : The Institute is not responsible for non-receipt of study material if the change in address is not communicated immediately to IIBM and students will have to bear the cost of delivery.
As IIBM Institute is a Online Education Institute, We Provide Rotational Admissions, so When student will send their answersheet , within 45 days after sending of Answersheet, Markseet and Certificate will be Issue, Mentioning the same month of Receiving Answersheet.
|Course Duration||Validity of Enrollment|
|3 Months||1 Year|
|4 Months||1 Year|
|6 Months||1 Year|
(a) Fast Track Program System
The IIBM Fast Track Program is designed for the students who wish to reduce the time duration for their courses. This is the golden opportunity for students to acquire higher management qualification in short time frame. Students can opt for this facility at the time of taking admission or within 2 months of enrolment.
Additional charges for opting Fast Track Program id mentioned below:
|Programs||Reduced Course||Additional Amount along with|
|Duration||Original Course Fee (INR)|
|Diploma in Business Administration – 6 Months||3 Months||2000/-|
|Advanced Diploma in Business Administration – 6 Months||3 Months||4000/-|
|Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management – 1 Year||6 Months||5000/-|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management – 2 Years||1 Year||6000/-|
|Executive Master Program in Business Administration – 1 Year||6||Months||5000/-|
|Master Program in Business Administration – 1||Year||6||Months||5000/-|
|Master Program in Business Administration – 2||Years||1||Year||6000/-|
(b) Learning Material
Learning material will be provided to Candidates Semester wise according to their course.
4 IIBM Institute of Business Management
|Study Programs Offered by IIBM|
|1.||IIBM Programs at Glance|
|Diploma in Business Administration||6 Months||10+2||Single|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management||2 Years||Graduation/Diploma/DBA||Dual|
|Executive Master Program in Business Administration||1 Year||Graduation/Diploma+3 Years work experience||Dual|
|Master Program in Business Administration||1 Year||Graduation/Diploma + 1Year work experience||Dual|
|Master Program in Business Administration||2 Years||Graduation/Diploma/DBA||Dual|
|Master Program in Business Administration + Six||1 Year||Graduation/Diploma/DBA/1 Year work||Dual|
|Sigma Green Belt + Project Management Certification||experience|
|+ Enterprise Resource Planning|
|Executive Master Program in Business Administration||1 Year||Graduation/Diploma/DBA/3 years work||Dual|
|+ Six Sigma Green Belt + Project Management||experience|
|Certification + Corporate Governance + Excellence in|
|Master Program in Computer Application||1 Year||Graduation/Diploma in any discipline||—|
|Six Sigma Green Belt||3 Months||Graduation/Diploma in any discipline||—|
|Six Sigma Black Belt||4 Months||Graduation/Diploma in any discipline||—|
|Six Sigma Master Black Belt||6 Months||Six Sigma Black Belt Certified||—|
|2.||List of Electives for Management Programs|
|Advertising / Media Communication||BPO / Call Centre||Hotel / Travel & Tourism|
|Event Management||BPO Management||Hotel Management|
|Journalism Management||Customer Relationship Management||Hospitality Management|
|Media Management||Six Sigma||Travel & Tourism Management|
|Telecom Management||Six Sigma Management||Construction|
|Marketing Management||Banking & Financial Services Management||Project Management|
|Retail Management||Finance Management||Safety Management|
|Rural Management||Insurance Management||Power Management|
|Sales Management||Portfolio Management||Energy Management|
|Logistics/Production||Risk Management||Power Management|
|Materials Management||Health & Hospital Management||Aviation Management|
|Operations Management||Pharmaceuticals Management||Export and Import Management|
|Production management||Human Resource||Entrepreneurship Management|
|Quality Management||Human Resource Management||Fashion Management|
|Supply Chain Management||Personnel Management||International Business Management|
|IT||Foreign Trade Management|
|Information System Management|
Examination papers will be sent to the students semester wise, which have to be answered as directed by the institute and should be returned for assessment within the stipulated time frame (45 days). In case of Fast Track mode, Institute send the examination paper along with study material. Marks of each subject will be considered while issuing the marks list and passing certificate.
Guidelines for Postal & Email Based Exams
IIBM Institute of Business Management IIBM Tower, 1 Beripura, Near Era Mall, Delhi Road Meerut – 250002.
Guidelines for Centre Based Exams
Candidates are expected to solve the examination papers themselves only without any external support. They are allowed to refer books while writing the paper, if needed. A declaration form stating the same has to be submitted by the candidate along with each and every answer sheet of the semester. To receive the mark sheets this form must be filled and sent to the Institute.
Important: In absence of the same, certificate will NOT be issued. Refer Appendix (c)
Tentative Dispatching Duration of Study Material & Examination Paper
|Particulars||Time Duration from Enrollment|
|Study Material of Semester I||With the enrollment|
|Examination Paper of Semester I||Within 4 Months|
|Study Material of Semester II||Within 6 Months|
|Examination Paper of Semester II||Within 10 Months|
|Study Material of Semester III (If Applicable)||Within 12 Months|
|Examination Paper of Semester III||Within 16 Months|
|Study Material of Semester IV||Within 18 Months|
|Examination Paper of Semester IV||Within 22 Months|
Institute declares the result within 45 days once it receives the answer sheets.
Issuing of Final Certificate
Once the final mark sheet of the student has been released, Institute issues the final certificate of the particular program within 30 days.
For Management/Computer Application Programme
|A+||Excellent||75% and above|
|A||Good||60% – 74%|
|B||Fair||50 – 59%|
|For Quality Courses|
|A+||Excellent||70% and above|
|A||Good||60% – 69%|
|B||Fair||40 – 59%|
What is the next procedure after the submission of admission form?
Ans — Once the administration department receives the admission form, candidate will receive the confirmation mail of admission within 48 hours.
When I suppose to get the study material for semester I?
Ans– Once the administration department gets the payment confirmation from the finance section, within next 7 working days time frame the concern department releases the study material for semester I.
How do I change my Contact Details ( If required )?
Ans– In case of any change in the contact details, you are required to inform the Institute immediately through an Email for updating the Institute’s current database.
How to make the program fee payments?
Ans– To make the program fee payment draw a cheque/DD in the name of “IIBM Institute of Business Management” payable at Meerut/New Delhi.
How will I pay the program fee through credit card/ Online?
Ans– The fee payment procedure through credit card/online is available on Institute’s website. In case of any more assistance candidate may directly contact to the finance department at email@example.com
How will I get the payment acknowledgement and fee receipt?
Ans– Once the Institute receives any of the payment Instrument from candidate’s side, he/she will get the confirmation mail on his email ID within next 48 working hours .And after the realization of the Instrument, we release the hard copy of the receipt within next 10 working days.
When I will get the examination paper semester I?
Ans– Candidate will receive the examination paper of 1st Sem within four months of the enrollment month * *Subject to the fee payment.
What is the time limit for the submission of answer sheet?
Ans– After dispatching the examination paper, a candidate gets 45 days to submit/send their answer sheets at our Main Campus address.
Do I get all the papers altogether?
Ans– Institute provides the examination paper semester wise.
What is the procedure if I cannot complete the papers within the given time duration?
Ans– If due to any reason candidates are not able to complete their papers within the given time duration then they may request for an extension through mail or through written application directly sent to the campus.
What is the procedure for declaration of result?
Ans– After receiving the answer sheet the candidate will get the statement of marks within 45 working days at his/her correspondence address.
What is placement procedure of the Institute?
Ans– Institute will assist the candidate for new openings in any of the field or any of the area time to time. If candidate find it suitable to their field then they may directly apply to the job. Along with that after successfully completion of the course candidate may provide their well structured CV to the Institute so that we may forward the same to HRs in the industry.
How to receive a duplicate ID card?
Ans– For duplicate ID card, Candidate is required to pay ` 250/- along with the written application & 2 photographs.
What is the procedure for cancellation of admission?
Ans– There is no procedure for the cancellation of admission hence the amount which is paid by the candidate will be forfeited, & there is no refund facility for the fee.
How do I get provisional certificate?
Ans– Provisional certificate can be issued only in the case when the program is successfully completed & certificate is under processing.
Can I get Duplicate certificate/mark sheet in case of lost?
Ans– Yes, Duplicate Certificate/mark sheet can be issued after paying the extra charges as per the Institute’s Guidelines.
What is the procedure if any of the book is missing from the Study material kit?
Ans– If in any case any of the book is missing from the Study material kit, candidate is required to inform the Institute immediately, Institute will send the required book at cost.
What is the procedure to purchase the Study Material kit?
Ans– In case of re-purchase the lost Study Material kit the candidate needs to pay the extra charges as per the Institute’s Guidelines.
Is there any late fee fine if I make the payment after due date?
Ans– Yes, late fee fine is applicable of 500/- per installment.
Procedure for change of elective?
Ans– Electives can be changed only within 2 months of your admission date.