- What motivates you to do good job?
- I believe nothing can motivate you unless you are self-motivated.
- My dreams my goals motivates me.
- Challenges failure and insults have taken in a positive way can motivate any person to achieve something big.
- The need to see a big proud smile in my parents face because of me motivates me every day!
- Give me an example of your creativity.
- According to me, my creativity is my passion and effort for my work, whatever the work is given to me.
- I am also very strict about time.
- But most importantly me best creativity is “my poem” writing skill.
- I have written so many poem. I have a way to express my feeling, emotions, thoughts and whatever I want to say in the form of words.
- So this is my best quality.
- Can you work under pressure?
Yes, of course, because, I react to situations, rather than to stress. And, Stress is very important to me. Because from my childhood, with stress, I do the best possible job. As, I am the type of person, who loves challenges, So, I actually work better under pressure and I’ve found that I enjoy working in a challenging environment.
- Are you willing to relocate or travel?
Actually, I am a person who loves travelling and exploring new places. Also, It will be great to see different cultures but these things are comfortable only in bachelor life. When I will get married and will be doing family planning, then definitely, I would want to settle at one place.www.iibmindia.in